This week, I discovered that it's time to register Carson for summer baseball. He has a choice this year. He can either play one more year of T-ball or he can play coach-pitch. I would prefer him play coach-pitch since he has been hitting pitched balls for the last 4 years but I decided to give him the choice.
I asked him the other night to choose between the two or even choose not to play baseball anymore. He asked a few questions and then decided to play coach-pitch. I'm certain that this will challenge him more than T-ball.
Baseball still seems to be Carson's favorite. He asked to play catch the other day--when the weather was about 20 degrees and our hands were frozen. He still asks to go down in the basement and hit balls when its cold outside too. I'm sure before too long, Tara and I will have to schedule off on weekends to go to tournaments if he plays select ball also.
Hannah is in 'Dance Dance Dance' at school and likes that type of activity. While both kids are very 'music oriented,' Hannah is very much so. She claps and dances to the beat when catchy songs are playing on the radio. She even sings the words to some songs.....I will never forget being at Grandma and Grandpa's house over the holidays and she began singing a 'Christmas carol":
"Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him
You would have to call him names.....
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, izer, izer"
Her current favorite song is "Mona Lisa" by the All American Rejects. In addition to her dancing and singing, her new interests are putting on make-up with her mother and getting her nails painted. I'm in trouble with this one.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
What we're up to
Posted by The Stilles at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment