Last night, Tara and I took the kids to see Willy Wonka at the Lincoln Community Playhouse. Tara was able to get tickets from her work as they are a sponsor of the playhouse. Let me tell you, this was a great show and one that Carson and Hannah both enjoyed. I was extremely surprised to see Hannah sitting attentively through the entire show, clapping at the closing of acts, and laughing at appropriate directed humor. Carson watched the movie sometime prior to this play so he absolutely had an idea what was going on.....he even mentioned at certain points that the play was just like the movie. Tara and I thought the play was awesome--certainly something I would go see again....and it was great to get the kids out of the their normal routine. It exposes Carson and Hannah to something different then they are used to and lets their imaginations run wild.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment