CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ahhh.....Vacation!

We just returned from a vacation in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. I swear, everytime I go there, I think about selling the house and staying a few years. We had a blast...it was definately a vacation to remember. While I plan on inserting a few photographs and blogging on this trip a bit more, I wanted to throw up a few videos that were captured on the trip:

The first one is of the family going up in a Cessna 182 flown around Steamboat. This was the first time the kids have been on an airplane and they did great!


The next one is of Hannah participating in one of the fun stations at the base of the mountain. It was mostly geared toward older kids but this bouncy house was just up her alley:


When we took Carson to the kids activity area at the base of the mountain, he immediately wanted to participate in the mechanical bull station. I'm actually shocked that he knew some of the 'technique':


Here is a clip of Hannah dancing at her first concert. Believe me, this was some first concert....complete with earth-loving people smoking fancy cigarettes (read between the lines on this one). The music was outstanding though, and if you listen closely, you can hear Carson wanting to leave and Hannah in complete disagreement:

I will post pictures of the trip later as well....but we had a really great stay. We love this place!

0 comments: