CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Carson's Soccer Team

Carson has soccer practice tonight and a game tomorrow. Hopefully I can take a few pictures of him in action to post in the next few days.

This year, I roped Tara and I into being the 'coaches' for his soccer team which is really just a glorified way of saying 'babysitters.' Tara takes care of the emails to parents and setting up who brings treats for the kids after the games each week. I take care of herding 7 soccer-crazy boys and doing the substitutions during the game.

This year, Carson's team is rolling right along. They are undefeated with a game or two left. It's absolutely amazing to see the difference between when he started and now. He's passing the ball and pulling off some soccer moves that leave me amazed.....like a few games ago when he 'bunny hopped' with the ball around one defender to score a goal. The referee was laughing but said it was legal and was a pretty good move.

0 comments: