We were getting the kids bathed last night and Carson was his typical self.....if you haven't realized it yet, Carson has two speeds off of the soccer field or the baseball diamond--slow and backwards. So, while I'm not on any time line last night, I tried to get the kids moving along so we can get some things done in the evening. Needless to say, this didn't work very well so I had to keep reminding Carson to hurry up and dry himself off.
Finally, Carson said to me, "Dad, do you know what the word patience means?" I tell him, "Yes Carson. I know what it means. Get dried off."
Carson says, "Jeez, have some patience please."
These kids are too smart for their own good.
Friday, May 8, 2009
A Little Patience Please
Posted by The Stilles at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment