CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Call it What I Want to Call It

I just got back from a training class held in a suburb of Kansas City, MO and as soon as I walk in the door tonight, the kids are in rare form. Carson's messing with Hannah by taking her seat at the counter....Hannah's messing with Carson by taking some toy that belongs to him. Basically, same story, different day.

Carson mentions something about a mole on his arm and asks me if that is what it is. Hannah says, "No it isn't. It's an owey." Not one to be outsmarted by anyone, Carson corrects her and tells her again, "Its a mole." Hannah....."Owey." Carson....."Mole." I'm thinking, "Who cares?"

Hannah then tells her older brother this one thing: "I call it what I want to call it....It's an owey." The end. The boss has spoken.

0 comments: