Yesterday, Carson woke up in a surly mood. It was Monday, the first day back to school from a busy weekend, and he doesn't like getting up unless its on his own terms. Same goes for Hannah.
As he's eating his breakfast, he tells me he hates kindergarten. I tell him that school is important and that he will learn so much. Besides, if he keeps going to school, he will learn to read by the end of the school year. He thinks on this for about 2 seconds and then gives me the following quote:
"Yeah, I suppose. I mean, I already know how to ride my bike.....
and I can whistle.....
and I can do a cart wheel....
So I only need to learn how to read and that's it."
We have our work cut out for us on this one.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
All Figured Out
Posted by The Stilles at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment